19 July 2011

Time to say E noho rā

E noho rā is Maori (official language of New Zealand) for goodbye.

I think something the other intern girls learnt about me is that I'm totally obsessed and in love with Dan Carter –the hottest rugby player ever! FYI: he's from New Zealand hence my header – and the colour pink! I basically forced them to include him in our 'hot guys list' and just about everywhere possible. And as for pink, it's so amazing being surrounded by the colour everyday!

Yesterday, Zainab and I met with two members of White Collar Kiss and they were amazingly fun and friendly. Their guitarist is extremely cute (just a little fact I wanted to add)! His eyes even matched the colour of his t-shirt *girly screams* (Okay, I hope they don’t ever see this).

Anyway, I just want to write so much today about everything and everyone! But most importantly, a BIG thank you to the seventeam for choosing me as an intern. I really hope to come back one day (so, if there's ever a vacancy available, don't hesitate to call me! Tee hee)

Everyone was really amazing and super friendly and made my stay very memorable! It is really sad to leave though (especially when I heard that the seventeen offices are moving and they'll be getting a facelift for the office, which includes PINK chairs!)
But seriously, it really is sad to leave. seventeen has taught me a lot and definitely inspired me as a person, as well as my career in many ways!

Arohanui (Lots of Love)
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment