12 July 2011

Oh sweet Monday...

Everyone is always dreading Mondays, but not me!

This was probably the first Monday morning I woke up to without thinking, "OMG, it's Monday again... Do I really have to get up?"
It would be really awesome to have that feeling every Monday morning! I woke up in such high spirits, knowing that I get to go to work and do something I enjoy. My task was to review CDs – how awesome is that?

I also had a meeting with Zainab to discuss my research for Friday's interview with White Collar Kiss. Today was also the first day I got introduced to the seventeam (formally) and Khwezi because she was away last week. We also had some new interns joining us. I still really can't get over how friendly everyone is over here. It's like a whole different world compared to say, an office full of engineers, no offence tee hee.

Lots of love
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment