06 July 2011

Say goodbye...

I can't believe this day has actually arrived...
I don't want to say goodbye to this awesome seventeam. I am so going to miss Taugheedah's saying, " Chanel another box has arrived". I get so excited then because I get to unpack it. It can be anything from Guess and Tomato watches, Sissy boy and Levis shoes to dresses and skirts.

Juanita and I had our lunch break on the 22nd floor canteen, took pictures on the pretty 12th floor and explored the CBD.

I have made so many memories and had the experience of a Iife time. Nandi, Belinda, Carmen, Juanita and Charne were the best intern friends I have ever had and I will never forget all the fun times I had with them – love you guys!

I have really learnt so much in the past seven days while working at seventeen magazine. I am now ready to start my career in fashion.

I salute you seventeen Magazine
Love and Hugs
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment