06 July 2011

Seventeen perks

Today was like any other Tuesday, except I was surrounded by awesome people.
I came in super early this morning (09h15 to be exact), who knows why? During my research on celebrities, I found some pretty ugly pics of them, just when I thought they were perfect. Believe it or not, they also have imperfections.

I found out that they attend at least 3 events a week, demanding lifestyle. You gotta do it if you wanna be on people’s minds. Oh well, back to me! I am having a fantastic time and the long hours are so worth it.

The seventeam is all in all an amazing bunch of girls who have fun and put together an amazing magazine. All the hard work is definitely NOT putting me off wanting to be in the business one bit.
I know that this experience will not go to waste and will be one of those things that I remember for a long time to come.

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment