01 July 2011

WORK! WORK! WORK...and Wine gums



I can’t believe that my last day at seventeen is almost here *sad face*. This week flew past so incredibly fast. I am a little sad that it’s almost over. Seventeen HQ has been home, and I’ve grown comfortable here during these past few days. Everyone is so friendly and they answer all our never-ending questions. I have learned so much in such a short space of time.

Running a magazine is difficult, I can’t imagine how much work poor Khwezi has to do. Wow! I’ve decided that regardless of that, I still really want her job LOL...that’s why I’m here I guess!

In my time here, I got first-hand experience of what an Editor has to do, a nice break from my unrealistic rose-coloured goals of being the next Meryl Streep! The work was fairly less stressful than yesterday I must admit. My interviewees have all pulled through (You rock guys!) and things seem to be falling into place.

Yesterday I felt as if everything was scattered on the ground and I’m glad it’s finally coming together! My time as a seventeen intern is coming to an end and I am truly grateful for the opportunity...I’ll go through all the “thank yous” and “goodbyes” tomorrow in my last blog post. Not everyone gets opportunities like this and it’s amazing that I’m one of the girls that did.

Mwah...
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment