01 July 2011

And then a tear rolls down my cheek...

Today is Thursday, meaning tomorrow is Friday, which means I’m a day away from saying goodbye to the seventeam (tear rolls down cheek). I have been seventeenified, so I’m allowed to be dramatic, okay! LOL.

This experience has given me extra motivation to complete my studies, not that I was considering dropping out. I guess it’s just shown me what I’m working towards, what awaits me on the other side. And so far, I like what I see. It has reassured me that I have chosen the right courses to study, BA in Film, Media and Screenwriting. I am dead sure that the media industry is where I belong.

And although my time here is almost over, I feel inspired, motivated and content thanks to the seventeam. In one word, I am happy..”

I found a little poster at the PC on my desk that reads, “do what makes you oh-so happy
I will carry this wisdom with me from here on out.

Smiles and tears,
Charne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment