15 July 2011

Finally found my feet

I'm feeling a lot more confident this morning.

This time when I got out of the car I told my mom she didn't have to come in (So what if my mom came inside with me on the first day? She just wanted to check the place out). You are never too old to have mom by your side!

When I got inside, I grabbed my camera and took pictures of my SPECIAL wall. I also took pictures of everything else around me, like this crazy computer that I have decided I'm going to make friends with since I am going to be using it for a few days.

I had my first meeting to discuss ideas that I have for the mag. It's super creepy hearing "my ideas will be used in the mag", but it's also uber cool. Most of the interns sat around and put a whole lot of super ideas together. I felt the need to Google everything because most of these girls knew way more than I did about some things, but they helped me out.

Some of them asked me to go out to lunch with them. When I got here, I kinda felt like they didn't like me. They were all so quiet and didn't really talk to me. Well, it turns out they were just really busy. We talked about it and then laughed about it...LOL

Pockets of love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment