19 July 2011

Bittersweet goodbyes

I can't believe that it's my final day at seventeen!

Isn't it funny how time flies when you're having fun? The Habits Fashion show that I attended last night at the CTICC was so incredible. The whole experience and atmosphere at Cape Town Fashion Week was very electrifying and I am really glad that I got the opportunity to experience it.

The clothes that were being showcased at the Habits show were very bright and beautiful. I also got to see Joanne Strauss from Top Billing who was attending the Gavan Rajah show later on the night.

Although today was not as exciting as yesterday it was really nice to get out of the office and go to the stills shoot. Today we're having a farewell party for all the interns that are leaving, including me, it's kind of bittersweet.

I will not forget all the amazing people that I met at seventeen especially Tara, Nandi and Jacolette. This experience is one that I will always remember as it was my first working experience. Thanks to all the seventeen staff members and especially Taugheedah who gave me great insight into what it's like to be a fashion editor.

Love always
Mutale

No comments:

Post a Comment