08 July 2011

A first day for the fashion pages


I cannot believe that this day has finally arrived!

My first day as a fashion intern at seventeen magazine. I was two hours early, gosh! I spent those hours drinking cup after cup of coffee until I finally headed up to the offices.
I met the Fashion Editor, Taugheedah and the other fashion intern, Mutale. Our first task was to unpack and sort out all the clothing and accessories that had arrived. We felt like we were Lauren and Whitney from The Hills!

It took up quite a lot of time and before we knew it, it was lunch time. For lunch, Mutale and I went up to the 22nd floor and we were both speechless when we saw the view of the harbour.
After lunch we had another very exciting task along with the beauty intern, Jacolette. We had to walk around the streets of Cape Town and take pictures of the stylish girls that we saw. This was not as easy as we thought it would be and we even got completely ignored by some people*rude*!

We then struggled to find our way back to the office, hee hee, but by the time we got back we were dead!

Let's do it again tomorrow.
Love Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment