13 July 2011

Such a chilled day...

Today my tasks were simple and since I had already gotten a head start on them, there wasn't much left to do. I just had CDs that needed to be reviewed and then I had to confirm my ideas for layout with Zainab.

At lunch, we (interns) decided to soak up some sun and get to know each other a bit better and before we knew it, the hour that seemed so long, was over!

We headed back to the office and after much procrastination, I realised that my blog has to be in at 3pm and that I only had 5mins to write it! That serves me right for leaving things to the last minute. It wasn’t that much of a big deal though, because being in PR, I realised that I usually have so many things to do with so little time, but I get through.

Despite this, I still need to meet my deadlines and I may I say with great pride, I have not missed a deadline yet!

Kisses,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment