08 July 2011

Hunks and scenery

After doing my hair, nails and the million other things we girls do to get ready, I was finally ready for my first day as a seventeen intern.

I got here early just to get lost in the lifts... (Like, who does that?). Then again, knowing me, anything is possible! Then it struck me:- I should have taken the lift on the other side and not the one that goes right up to the 22nd floor*light bulb*.

I finally got to seventeen and immediately got my list of tasks to do. I'm a busy bee so I didn't complain. My day was awesome, I mean, who gets to research hunks and rising stars for a living?
I got to research a band that I would be interviewing with Zainab, looked up artists we can have in the mag and I even got a glimpse of the new Twilight movie.
The beauty of working in this building is that at lunch time, my biggest worry is whether to eat with the view of the Waterfront or Table Mountain...*smirk*

I haven't even been here for a full day yet, but I already feel that this is where I belong!

Kisses
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment