19 July 2011

Laugh a lot day

From the beginning until the end, there was never a dull moment with Megan, Kelly and myself.

I finished my photocopying job this morning and then I got assigned to get more images off the internet.

The most hilarious part of the day was when Kelly and I decided that it would be funny to push all the buttons in the elevator and stop on every single floor. What a productive 20 minutes!
Well, that is until I realized I still had tons of work to get through and a blog post to complete. So, after going crazy and laughing ourselves silly (probably because of all the sweets we got for the farewell) I got around to doing some work.

I took tons of photos so I will always remember the week I spent with the other crazy interns at seventeen and all the times that we shared.
Thank you seventeen for this amazing time.

I'll be just like you guys one day.

Pockets of love
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment