15 July 2011

The glamorous life

It's so sad, my time as part of seventeen magazine team is almost over!

Like every other day me and Tara organized the store room and packed clothing onto the rail. It was a miracle that we managed to fit all the clothes into the store room LOL.
Today we celebrated Anusha's birthday and it was really wonderful to experience what a warm loving family the seventeam is... OH...we also had yummy cupcakes which were super nice.

The highlight of my day was being able to style my own outfit which will appear in the October issue, can't wait till it comes out!! Even more exciting than getting to style my own outfit was receiving a ticket from Taugheedah for the CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK!!! (Yes, you heard right...CT Fashion Week baby).

This will be the first Fashion show I have ever attended and I can hardly breathe from all the excitement!

Thanks so much Taugheedah!!
Mutale

No comments:

Post a Comment