15 July 2011

"Seventeen, Nandi speaking hello"

Today was a good day. We were all busy busy busy, that's how it usually is on Thursdays, the deadline villain with its breath of fire was staring all of us straight in the eye.

The fashion and entertainment interns were (as usual) out and about. And Nicole and I were taking some interesting pictures around the office.

Being an intern at seventeen magazine has grown on my identity, it's like I cant imagine myself doing anything else. This morning my mother called me on my cellphone, and I answered with "Seventeen ,Nandi speaking hello." My mother laughed, but I, knowing that I soon would be leaving this group of girls that I so admired was overwhelmed with sadness.

How am I going to leave here tomorrow?

Nandi

No comments:

Post a Comment