15 July 2011

seventeen salutes



It's my second last day as an intern at seventeen magazine.

I don't want to leave, but as the saying goes 'all good things must came to an end'. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it so far and the skills I have learned will definitely help me. I came in early today as well because I wanted to get an early start.

I'm feeling a bit of a panic though because I have to compile a timeline and the ladies I e-mailed haven’t replied back yet, so fingers crossed that they reply by lunch time. I tried phoning them, but two didn’t answer and one of the ladies is out of the office.

I'm just hoping that they contact me before the end of the day. I had a meeting with Khwezi – OMG! My legs felt like jelly LOL. She gave me feedback on my article and she even gave me a compliment (SCORE).

The end of the day was creeping up and we all know what that means, our last day is almost here. I have had a wonderful time though and instead of crying about the end, I will celebrate what this has meant to me. Sometimes I felt like I was just going to mess everything up and I must say I'm actually very proud of myself for making it this far.

Megan - Features Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment