19 July 2011

And so the end comes

I can't believe it's our last day at seventeen.

These last seven days have gone by super quickly! We had another shoot today, but it was a stills shoot so it wasn't as hectic as the other day and I was clever enough to leave my heels at home this time.

A stills shoot is when the photographer takes photographs of the items alone, not on models. When we arrived at work, I unpacked everything again and then started steaming all the clothes. We thought we would be back at the office by 12, but with all the work that had to be done, we ended up finishing at the studio at about 2pm. We didn't mind, the photographer had brought lots of chocolate for us to have during the shoot.

Back at the office, we had the last farewell party as today is the last day for the 17 Academy. I remember having the party for the previous interns last Friday and I never thought our party would come by this quickly! I would definitely recommend that anyone who is interested in working at a magazine try out for the 17 Academy. I learnt so much in my seven days here and it was so much fun! I really wish I could stay here forever and I'm very jealous of the fashion assistant that is starting on Monday.

Hugs and stilettos
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment