14 July 2011

The earliest worm...


Being the brilliant intern that I am, I came in early today...as I have for the past three days.

My week at seventeen is almost at an end and so far it's been a great experience. It was Anusha's birthday and we all sang 'Happy Birthday' to her, which was fun. We surprised her and it was cool seeing her reaction.

She bought cupcakes for the entire office – what would a celebration at seventeen be without food LOL? I've learned lots while being here and I will most definitely apply it to my life. I would love working in the heart of Cape Town one day.

Sadly, I have two more days before I leave seventeen HQ...it's been a blast all the way and I will definitely make the most of my last couple of days. Being here, every day, has made me realise how lucky I am because an opportunity like this does not come around everyday.
Next week I'll be back at college, telling all my friends about my fab experience. I'm sure they can't wait to hear, as it's all I've been talking about since I was told that I will be interning here LOL .

Hugs and kisses,
Megan J (Features Intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment