05 July 2011

New week, new interns

So it’s the second week of my internship here at seventeen.
This week I’m busy with my blog posts and somehow I feel like I have been staring at this particular one for way too long. Every time I come back from lunch or the bathroom, I find something wrong with it. I still like to believe that it’s a perfect piece of writing, LOL.

This week’s interns arrived today, they seem nice, but too quiet and reserved. I miss Belz, Milly and Charne, but I can’t wait to get to know the other interns – they also seem pretty cool.

The one girl Sarah landed in Cape Town this morning from Joburg and came straight to work – talk about being a supersista!
I love being here; I love the people I get to work with. But most importantly- I love the fact that I still get to wake up every morning and work for seventeen the most awesome mag in the land!

Until tomorrow
Nandi

No comments:

Post a Comment