11 July 2011

It's over, but it's far from over

I knew this day would come eventually so I guess there's no real reason to be sad.

Quite honestly, just the mere fact that I got this opportunity makes me extremely happy. Sure I'd love to spend my life working amongst these amazing people, but they made a week mean the world to me!

So what changed in me in the past week, you may ask?
Well, I became confident, interested in the business world, a better person in some way and for the most part INSPIRED.

Seeing these young people around me, getting so involved in creating and publishing an inspirational and awesome magazine was amazing. It was great seeing all the other interns who came in, because we all have one thing in common, we want to do something big with our lives!

Even though my last day has come and this is all over now, it's only the beginning of my career. It is my mission to do something big in this industry and for the past week, that's what seventeen has inspired me to do.
The seventeam had a little party for the three interns that were leaving today, it was really sweet. We received certificates and hampers as a little 'congratulations' and 'thank you' and all that stuff.

Thank You seventeen!
You rock my world!

Love and Hugs
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment