07 July 2011

A villain called DEADLINE!

It’s the middle of the week and I am hating this whole eight-hour day. I guess it’s all part of growing up and becoming an ‘adult’.

I am seriously tired because I get up at 05.30 am and go to bed at midnight.
The pressure is definitely on! The deadline is hanging over my head like a guilty conscience, but I think I can pull it off. When it started to feel like the walls were caving in on me, I decided to go for a walk in sunny Cape Town. I just love to bake in the sun, it’s fun. You should try it sometime.

And for extra inspiration, I have the Locnville issue on my desk, which of course helps when you’re feeling a little down.
Deadline! The villain. Maroefah! The superhero! I will conquer.

Chocolate hugs and strawberry kisses
Maroefah.

No comments:

Post a Comment