19 July 2011

No more glitter and sparkles

Today was the last day of the 17 Academy!

Overall, the day was hectic. We started a photo shoot at 9am and only got back to the 17 head quarters at 3.45pm! It was a very interesting (and tiring) experience! After walking to the studio, I helped with setting up and then went to meet the first model.

I started setting up the outfits for the next shoots. I had to walk back to the 17 office to fetch the steamer for the clothes and walk back to the studio and steam the clothes (talk about hard labour, LOL).I helped with the models, the outfits, accessories and running around the photo shoot. It was a very interesting experience and I learnt a lot about how advertorials and photo shoots work.

We choreographed the in-the-studio and out-of-studio photo shoots, so a lot of back and forth walking was done. We went back to the studio, tidied up and packed all the clothes and equipment away. Then it was back to the office where we were welcomed by a goodbye party for the interns. The interns were given an awesome gift bag with great goodies inside!

It's very sad to think that this is the end of such a great experience. This week has just flown by and I learnt so much in such a short space of time. It has definitely helped guide me in the direction of what I want to study and choose as a career. (But it has also confused me a little further as this is such a great career choice to add to my list of possibilities!) .
I will miss all the glitter and sparkles at seventeen.

Love seventeen to infinity
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment