15 July 2011

Fashion week, here we come

More boxes of clothes and accessories greeted Mutale and I when we arrived at work this morning.

The storeroom is so full now I'm surprised we are still able to move around in there! You could get lost moving around all the clothes. We opened one of the boxes and found Dolce and Gabana and Prada sunglasses in it – we almost fainted right there and then.

The beauty intern helped us out with one of the boxes and we got to get to know her a bit better which was nice. In the afternoon Mutale and I planned our date outfits which were supposed to cost R150, but ended up being double that!

While we were planning our outfits, Taugheedah came in and told us she had two tickets for us for fashion week tomorrow night. I am so excited and definitely going shopping after work now. Tomorrow we have to try get to the offices at around 7am so it's going to be a very early morning for me, but it will be worth it as we're shooting tomorrow and I'm interested to see how the shoots work.

It's going to be a long, but extremely exciting day and I can’t wait!

Love, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment