13 July 2011

Once in a lifetime


I came in early today to finish up the research I was doing yesterday.

17 HQ is starting to feel more and more like home for me. Maybe it's because I have a clear plan of my work now and I'm being very productive, which is great. The environment I'm in also helps, it's so fun and exciting and everyone is friendly and helpful. Even the meetings are filled with laughter.

Time is really flying past so I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. Today I made sure I brought a camera along to take loads of pics. The interns had to come up with a list of our favourite things for the 17 loves page.

At lunch, I sat outside with Nicole and Kelly who are also interns at seventeen. It's easy to see why the magazine is so successful, it definitely reflects the way it is created and everyone seems to love what they do. It's almost the end of my second day as a seventeen features Intern, but as the saying goes all good things must come to an end.
Being here today just reminded me again how lucky I am and it truly is a once in a life time opportunity.

Megan (Features Intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment