08 July 2011

Forever seventeen

Today when I arrived at seventeen HQ, the weather was beautiful!

I could finally wear something a bit cooler and not worry that I am going to freeze to death! Today is my second last day; I can’t believe time flew like this! I wish I could stay forever seventeen! This is really my dream job and I would love to work at a magazine. This is the reason I’m studying Journalism and Media Studies.

Learning how to produce a magazine is challenging and fun, which makes the job so worthwhile! I never thought that it takes this much effort and work, but I know I could do this forever!

Being an intern is FUN! After lunch me and two new fashion interns went out to hunt down some STREET STYLE ! Beware: we may be coming to a street near you.

Stay forever seventeen
Jacolette (Beauty Intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment