08 July 2011

Oh boy...

Its 4:30pm and I almost completely forgot I had to write this blog post! I’ve been pretty busy today, working on quizzes, gossip articles, answering reader questions and reviewing past magazines – work overload! But I’m still loving it here. This morning I answered some reader questions from the Dude Decoder section of the website. They were tough! Boys are so confusing – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. (Sigh)

It’s going to be so weird reading the next issue of seventeen knowing how much work goes into it, and being able to put a face to all the girls who write and design the features. It’s especially going to be weird asking questions on the seventeen SA Facebook page knowing that Kerry is behind the screen! Maybe I’ll bombard her with some extra-hard queries and complaints once in a while *evil laugh*. seventeen has changed my perspective on the world of print media. It’s not all glitz and glamour, you need to work hard and be focused in order to meet the deadlines.

I can’t believe how fast this week went by. I’m convinced now that time really does fly when you’re having fun. I thought working from 10-5 would exhaust me, I normally can’t even get through a day of school without falling asleep in one of my lessons, but at seventeen there’s never a dull moment! So, I don’t have to worry about being bored or spending countless hours staring impatiently at the clock!

I know I’ve said this before, but I’m SO grateful to have been given this amazing opportunity, it’s sad to think it’s almost over, but I’m so excited to start my university studies next year, knowing that places like seventeen await me once I’m done.

Remember my name; soon I’ll be taking the media world by storm!
Teehee
Sarah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment