07 July 2011

The day in pictures

I got to work and I was sitting around on Facebook waiting to start my work for the day. Then Sally the Art Director came to me and said that Sarah and I should go to all the floors and take random pics.

That seemed so exciting, especially because I LOVE photography with a passion.
As the floor exploring began, we were a bit upset to find that almost all the floors were in some way “under construction”. We managed to find floors that were fully done and I have to say that they looked pretty AMAZING!

It was a little awkward because we were going up and down elevators with people busy at work and we were snapping away. Taking pictures with Sarah was so much fun and she is a pretty cool person too.

We were so excited about the photos we had taken. Sally said it would be great if I actually did something with the pictures we took, so I started making a slideshow of all the pictures and stuff that I took. That was a lot of fun, because I love slideshows.

Bye for now
J

No comments:

Post a Comment