13 July 2011

What am I going to wear?!

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that you should always have a formal dress with you, ALWAYS!

Just when I was getting into the groove of coming in, doing my work, sending emails, making phone calls, Googling and eventually, writing - I received an email from Khwezi, with an invite to "A night with Kimora Lee Simmons" party.
I thought to myself, huh? Me? Aaaaaaaaaaah. WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!?! Then I calmed myself down, and tried to take it all in.

Let me try to explain in a more calmed down tone. Zainab, the Entertainment Editor and I will be going behind the scenes of the Kimora Lee cover party on Wednesday. We will be taking photos and asking her some questions. (A few loud screams)
Ok, I'm done with the screaming - Promise!

My biggest problem right now, is not my academic results which should be coming out soon, or my desperate need for a cell phone upgrade. My biggest problem right now is that I NEED TO FIND A DRESS! Pronto

#Excitedfordays,
Nandi

No comments:

Post a Comment