15 July 2011

My second-last day... *sniff sniff*

When Yumna, the Features Intern, arrived today, she gave me some pages that would feature in the September issue and I had to put it up on the Board (A cool wall where the seventeam put up finished pages of the mag to see how far along the issue is).

She explained to me how it should be done, but honestly I've forgotten and had no idea where I should put what! I just trusted my female instincts as to where to put them (we all do that when we don't know what to do and just hope it is right*hides*).

I started work really early this morning (before 8am!) because I had a million things to do (Okay, I know I'm exaggerating, but still). I immediately got to work and finished all my work in time. I have the interview with White Collar Kiss later this afternoon. Ooh... that reminds me – I have to finish typing up the questions. Guess I didn't finish all my work after all.

I better get back to finishing my work (ALL of my work this time) and then head off to the interview. Why does tomorrow have to be my last day? Why?!

Kelly, Entertainment Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment