12 July 2011

Fashionably late

Today did not start off too well as I was late!

I ran from the Cape Town station so by the time I reached the seventeen offices I was hot and not in the best mood. I got to 17 HQ and as soon as I walked into the storeroom and saw Mutale unpacking boxes, my mood was instantly lifted!

For me, as long as I'm surrounded by fashion, I'm in a very good mood. Today we had the chance to meet the editor, Khwezi. It felt slightly strange seeing her in person. It felt like I was seeing a celebrity as I've only seen her in the magazine before.

After meeting Khwezi, the seventeam and the new interns, Mutale and I went back to unpacking boxes which is always fun and exciting but also quite tiring! One of our other tasks for the day was to plan a date outfit but the clothes, shoes and accessories had to cost R300 or less. This was a rather difficult task and let's just say that we weren't very successful with it.
As usual, it was a great day at seventeen HQ and I can't wait to come back tomorrow, hopefully on time!

Love, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment