08 July 2011

Random facts and a story

Have I ever mentioned that I want to learn Spanish? LOL, random fact number one.

This morning I sat with Judi, the art intern and she was doing some page layout. She taught me a lot about it and how they actually design each page of the magazine. It looked really hard, but I guess if you love doing something, it's always fun to spend hours doing it. I'd like to be a graphic designer one day, random fact number two.

I spoke to Maroefah about writing blog posts and she feels the same as I do. When it comes to blog time, what can you write? It's quite difficult after a long day of thinking and sitting in front of a computer screen performing the fun tasks the seventeam have dished out. I love searching for pictures - random fact number three.

While on the seventeen blog searching for some inspiration, I saw that Sarah called me awesome (BIG smile), she is an awesome girl too.
So it's day four and it's really sad that the week went by so fast, yet super awesome that I got the opportunity to be here.

Ciao Amigos (I'm obsessed with all things Spanish - especially their soccer players) – another random fact.

Hugs and kisses
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment