05 July 2011

A gloomy day in 17 land

I was so sad not to see Carmen, Belinda and Charne’s faces when I got to the office this morning.
They finished up their internships on Friday and now it’s just Chanel, Nandi and I. The new interns started today, but we still miss the others.

I have just finished my career timeline drafts: I had to sort and download the pictures because they were sent in individual emails (not cool!) and now I have to get cracking on my MacGyver Knife interview.

Taugheedah, the fashion editor, has been doing castings for future shoots all morning, which means models have been in and out of seventeen HQ. Feeling guilty about the way I have been eating, I decided to buy a takeaway salad and a slice of bread for lunch. Ha ha!

It’s quite gloomy outside today and I can’t help looking to my left and being the tiniest bit sad that Belinda and Carmen aren’t sitting next to me. Today is my second last day at the seventeen academy intern, so maybe the way I feel is having an effect on the weather because it certainly looks like it.
I still got love mad for seventeeners.

Love
Juanita (entertainment)

No comments:

Post a Comment