30 June 2011

Great experiences

Today was my third day at seventeen and yes I am enjoying every single second that I am here! I’m going to miss the office so much when my time is done.

Today I came in early again just to settle in before I start working. After settling in I began working on the project I was assigned to yesterday, I ended my search for the images I found in issues of seventeen. I then had to use those images to create five different types of banners for a subscription offer. After my first banner, I went for lunch with the other interns. We had a nice chat and after lunch we took some pictures.

When came back to the office, Khwezi was being filmed for an interview so we sat down and listened. After the interview I carried on with the banners, I am learning so much from Sally –I’m really loving this experience!

Hugs & Kisses
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment