29 June 2011

Getting closer to my goal

Words can't describe the unbelievable experience that I'm having at seventeen magazine. When we arrived this morning we all had a production meeting where we discussed the September issue. Afterwards the work started and I'm working on my own fashion page for the October issue, which I'm very excited about. This is an opportunity to be creative in my own way and choose my own trends to showcase – so watch this space girls!

I am working on some references for classic lace and antique fabric styles for my fashion page, which I have to present to the fashion editor and editor tomorrow.

Taugheedah and I will be attending a Calvin Klein watch and jewellery collection launch in Bantry Bay tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to. Every day at seventeen is a day closer to my goal and I’m loving it!

bows and hearts,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment