04 July 2011

All good things come to an end

My last post for my last day at seventeen magazine, it was the most awesome one by far.

Taugheedah and I went to the Cape Town Fashion Council (CTFC) and I had such a great time there. We judged the new face for AFI who will also walk the catwalk at the SA Fashion Week. The event was graced by the most beautiful models I had ever seen.

There was a particular model that caught our eye; her name was Akuol De Mabior. Unfortunately she could not be chosen because she was not South African. I also met the lovely Tatum Keshwar (Miss South Africa 2008). She is the friendliest person ever and so down to earth.

I have made so many contacts and met so many people in this amazing industry while working at seventeen and I wish it didn’t have to end. With that in my pocket, I will forever be grateful for this opportunity and I just can’t wait to start my career.

It’s time to say goodbye to my intern friend Carmen, I love this girl and we‘ve had so much fun together, but we will definitely keep in touch.

Just when I was about to send my blog post in, Khwezi called us to the boardroom. They had arranged a little farewell party for us...it was so sad.

I loved every moment as a seventeen intern and I can’t believe it’s already over.




Kiss kiss,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment