11 July 2011

Wish upon a 17 star


So, this year Charlie Keegan (hot guy and up-and-coming actor) sat next to me at the Jammie Stop; Brian Chaplin said I have a nice name and I finally got work at seventeen magazine. Can you say, the stuff dreams are made of?

Today I killed the Deadline villain. And we (Nandi, Juanita, Jacolette and Kelly) had a meeting about hot guys for the magazine – you can envy me now! We had to come up with a list of hot guys and then research them. Of course that spells F.U.N! While we were chatting, I got to know the girls a bit better and they are super! They even called me 'Google' because I just happened to know some not-so-average-general knowledge about stuff.

Later on, the seventeam threw a farewell party for me, Juanita and Jacolette because today was our last day! It was so unexpected. I doubt any other magazine would do that for their interns. It's been so awesome here. I don’t think they know how much I appreciate them replying to all my nagging. They have all helped me achieve my most important dream which was writing for seventeen.

And the sun was all out today! I'm guessing this means I might have a bright future in magazine journalism. I hope I do.
All that's left to say is never let anything hold you back! Just keep pushing until you reach your destination.

Sunshine, happiness, chocolate hugs and strawberry kisses!
Maroefah

No comments:

Post a Comment