11 July 2011

Where's the good in saying in goodbye?

Today is my last day at the seventeen Intern Academy.

Well I can't really call it a day, I have to leave early to get back to Joburg on time (epic sigh). This has truly been one of the most amazing weeks ever, I've learnt so much about magazines and I've met so many cool people!

I want to give a BIG shout out to the whole Digi team, they are the sweetest girls ever, and I can only hope to work with people like them one day. Jen, Kerry, Roxanne, Anusha and Tabs, thank you for an incredible week!

And of course I need to thank the rest of the seventeam, especially Khwezi and Jess, for giving me this opportunity. The Digi team gave me my own little farewell party, which was so cute! I got a certificate and a goody bag (oh yeah), which included a DVD copy of Employee of the month... how did they know that's one of my favourite movies?

I’m looking so forward to reading the next issue knowing how much work the girls do to put together my fave glossy mag, this experience will stay with me forever!

Farewell, seventeen, thanks for letting me live my dream.

Love & Lipgloss
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment