07 July 2011

Two is a charm!

My second day at seventeen started with me being stuck in Cape Town traffic. They told me the traffic here is bad, but I didn’t think it was this bad. Bumper to bumper as far as I could see. . . I thought I knew hectic traffic because I am from Bloemfontein but hey, there is no comparison!

Today I was much more relaxed and at ease, but still super excited to get to work. Working with Genevieve, the Beauty Editor is so much fun! I am learning so much from her. She asked me to answer a few beauty questions from our readers and I got to do some research about beauty products (so cool!). Now I am working on concepts for an advertorial! I can’t even see my desk under all the magazines!

I am having the time of my life. I can’t thank seventeen enough for this opportunity!

Jacolette (Beauty Intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment