15 July 2011

A sunrise, a smoothie and a farewell

I got to work at 7:30am because I wanted to watch the sunrise.

Isn't it just amazing that you can get to work and watch a sunrise? I headed up to the cafeteria on the 22nd floor, got myself a delicious Velvet Berry smoothie and a sat by the window looking out to the Waterfront.

With my very delicious smoothie in my one hand and my camera in the other (my camera goes everywhere with me, I want to capture all those amazing random moments), I took it all in. The sunrise was absolutely beautiful: what a great start to the day!

Today was quite chilled; all I had to do was research a band and a model and then just continue with yesterday's research. I also had to listen to White Collar Kiss's music, they are actually quite good.

Lovies...
Kelly, Entertainment Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment