04 July 2011

No Hoorays for Friday!

I came in to work at 9am today because I had quite a lot to wrap up.

I still had to write my article on MacGyver Knife. I had recorded the interview so that I don’t get any facts wrong. As easy as it might seem, getting the article done was quite a process.

I worked on a rough draft which I had to send to Zainab by the end of the day. I was feeling the pressure of my deadlines, but it was a good kind of pressure. I can’t wait for the article to get published, I worked so hard on it and it feels really good.

I also worked on my timelines and researched a gaming quiz that I would be doing. The aim of the quiz was to find out what type of video gamer you are. I also researched the latest games out there to tie in to the quiz as well*so exciting*. My deadline for that is Monday so I’ll have the entire weekend to do it – it’s like homework, only so much cooler!

Friday was also Carmen and Belinda’s last day with us at the seventeen Academy. I can’t believe it’s been a week already, the time has just flown by.



I hated seeing them go. The little farewell party for them was such a sweet thing to do *sniff sniff* *sad eyes*

Ta ta for now...
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment