13 July 2011

Oh how I wish…

The one thing that I have struggled with the most since starting my internship here at seventeen, is catching the 5:15pm bus home every day.

If I leave work at five, there's absolutely no reason for me to miss that bus. Well, that is if I leave work at 5. I mean seriously there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I have to do. Everywhere I've interned people tell me that overtime is nothing unusual in the journalism field, and now I have experienced it firsthand.

And I take it upon myself to inform you that no one likes a "nine to five".
I wish there were more hours in the day, I wish I didn't have to catch a bus, I wish I didn't have to cook supper and I wish it was tomorrow morning already, so I can come in here and do what I love, and hopefully get it done before five.

Till tomorrow,
Nandi

No comments:

Post a Comment