30 June 2011

Third day’s charm


My third day as fashion intern at seventeen and it was definitely one to remember. Taugheedah, the fashion editor, and I attended the Calvin Klein jewellery and watch collection launch in Bantry Bay where we looked at their new accessory range. It was all so beautiful!

I got to meet and hang out with so many different kinds of people at the launch – working for a magazine is so cool, you get to meet A-listers and go to great launches.

When we got back to the office (with our fab Calvin Klein hampers, of course), Taugheedah and I had a meeting with Khwezi, the editor, and Sally, the art director, to discuss the fashion pages for the October issue.

I also had to present my ideas for my pages to them. Then all the interns received an email saying that we get to be part of the seventeen loves page that will appear in the October issue (exciting)!


You guys better not miss it because you will get to see what we love. I have made such great friends in the past three days. Carmen, Juanita, Belinda and Nandi are the funniest girls ever! The whole seventeam is so kind and lovely that you just can't help loving them. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

Hugs
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment