28 June 2011

20 going on Seventeen

"Find something you love to do, and you'll never work a day in your life" – Harvey MacKay.

Well said sir, and also so true. Day two is well underway, and I can’t say I’ve been working hard because being online all day is something of a dream come true for me. If anything, this experience has shown me that studying to become something you’d love to be is worth every grey hair grown in the process. As opposed to working because you need to, at seventeen we work because we love it. Wow, look at me so much wiser and it’s only but the second day. Seventeen has a wonderful effect on me to say the least.

Today I wrote two gossip articles and then Kerry, the content producer,showed me how to update this blog, so I will be uploading my own blog posts as well as all the other girls’ posts from now on. Learning how to do something, and then getting what you learned right is probably one of the best feelings in the world. I have a sneaky suspicion I will be feeling it quite often this week.

Amped for the rest of my days at Seventeen.

Love and Light,
Charne

No comments:

Post a Comment