28 June 2011

Question marks and the Bieber


After watching The Devil Wears Prada and The September Issue the magazine world seems daunting, but my first day at the 17 Academy dispelled any assumptions I might have had about magazine women!

They are a polite and friendly bunch. One similarity is that they are extremely polished and well dressed ladies, I feel like I should watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl before entering the office again. They were all very welcoming and sweet.


I got right to work upon entering the office, I had many question throughout the day, all of which were answered (except for how Prince Harry and Chelsea Davy met?). I now know how the polls we love so much get made (I have got to admit, I feel somewhat enlightened). I also had the privilege of writing my first ever gossip article on none other than Justin Bieber! Who better to write a first gossip article on, right?

I went lift surfing in this magical building and eventually found my way back to the seventeen office. The day went by so quickly, I can hardly wait to discover more little jewels of knowledge tomorrow.

Love and kisses,
Charné

No comments:

Post a Comment